Human Resource Business Partner
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Are you a natural leader who loves working through with multiple stakeholders and finding creative solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner responsible for contributing to and leading all HR services in Atlanta(or remote). This will involve collaboration with business leaders, production leaders, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Business Partners in other locations.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Serve as a trusted advisor, coach and consultant to senior operations and business leaders.
- Partnering with the business leaders to support the business goals and align on business impact
- Continuously develop and maintain an intimate understanding of the business, in the interest of building effective and productive working relationships with stakeholders and clients, at
- all levels of the organization
- Coach leaders and business leaders on HR policies and processes
- Identify and analyze trends related to recurring issues and recommend strategies to help resolve the issue
- Responsible for promoting and enabling a fair and inclusive workplace that safeguards the company's employment brand by ensuring that employee and company interests are handled in a fair and consistent manner
Employee Relations Responsibilities
- Training and Education: Improve employee relations acumen by training and educating partners and clients on updates to policies.
- Investigations: Conduct timely, thorough, and effective investigations arising under Company policy, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and other employment laws and regulations. Investigates and/or provides support in respond to agency claims and labor grievances + Leave of Absence (LOA): Research and respond to employee enquiries regarding LOA situations.
- Work closely with the HR team to manage the separation process
What about you?
- Demonstrated ability to effectively resolve conflict
- Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
- Knowledge of employment law and practices; understanding of Company policies, procedures and legislation, with the ability to apply the knowledge to multiple situations
- Creative and strategic problem solving skills
- High degree of initiative, independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to execute against multiple high priority projects through exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Strong verbal and consultative skills; able to consult with leadership across multiple businesses + Strong ability to influence and respond to questions from various groups of key stakeholders, including executives and legal teams
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
- Able to work independently
- Ability to influence others to act and change behavior, in relation to employee relations, compliance training, investigations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or related work experience
- Proven experience working as a Human Resources Manager / Business Partner
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Proven experience working with senior executives in an "influence-without authority" role working as a trusted advisor
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive recruitment plans
- Proven ability in conducting investigations; highly skilled in articulating (written and oral) issues and recommendations
- Remote Work Possible
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- 401k plans with company match – we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family baseball games, happy hours and bowling) and onsite (examples include office Olympics, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.