Assistant Manager, - Global Real Estate and Facilities
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
- Are you intrigued by a billion-dollar company that is financially successful but feels like a start-up?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Assistant Manager, - Global Real Estate and Facilities to oversee all building-related activities and services.
What You’ll Do:
- ·Ability to quickly troubleshoot facility issues and have a working knowledge of HVAC systems, electrical components, plumbing and overall facilities maintenance.
- Establishes preventative maintenance schedules for critical building systems. Ensures completion and maintains documentation.
- Oversees execution of maintenance agreements performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building repairs, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Develops Emergency Response program and manages annual safety drills.
- Responds to work order requests via ticketing system within established SLA.
- Manages floorplan and seat assignments. Coordinates all change activities.
- Enforces security protocols. Assures alarms, cameras and access systems are functioning properly. Assigns access levels and issues badges.
- Tracks operational expenses and ensures billing is accurate.
- Conducts daily facility inspections to proactively identify any areas in need of repair and provide a clean, safe and attractive environment.
- Provides support during the planning and execution of company events.
As the Assistant Manager, Facilities - Global Real Estate and Facilities Expert, you have....
- Bachelor’s degree and/or ~10 equivalent work experience in Facilities Management or Property Management.
- FMP or CFM credentials a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others. Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Ability to perform small repairs and installations (i.e. install keyboard trays, adjust door mechanism, change lightbulbs).
- Experience supervising facilities technicians, professionals and vendors.
- Knowledge of local health and safety requirements.
- Bilingual preferred
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills
- 401k plans with company match
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Lots of employee engagement activities (differs by location but examples include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and other fun team-building activities)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.