- Dallas, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural helper who loves working through people’s problems to find the best solution?
- Are you a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to provide compliance support in our real estate solutions group. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Supervise regulatory change monitoring, performing compliance-related research, project management for the Compliance group, and for assisting and communicating with Compliance management
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to guidance on matters of change management, regulatory compliance and assisting with projects and tasks, with the authority to formulate, affect, interpret and implement compliance management policies and practices
Act as a subject matter expert on all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations that pertain to mortgage lending and provide strategic thinking about how best to remain in compliance while moving the business forward
Work with the Mortgage Real Estate Services team to further improve key documents, policies, processes and procedures as well as formulate action plans and monitor for compliance
Coordinate with the team in preparations for the monthly compliance call, including creation of the compliance deck, prep calls, follow-up, and lead the monthly compliance call
Assist with audit preparations, including SSAE 18, SOX audits, and client audits
Maintain a database that includes all applicable state and federal statutes and regulations having compliance components as they relate to mortgage operations and real estate guidelines
Plan and execute projects by identifying and coordinating resources, creating and maintaining detailed plans, monitoring progress, informing stakeholders and ensuring on time delivery of results
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
Compliance and or audit experience, with experience reading, interpreting, tracking and administrating regulatory requirements, internal and external guidelines and contracts
Experience working in the real estate industry creating processes and controls to ensure compliance
Extensive knowledge of RESPA, FHA, GLBA and State Real Estate Regulatory requirements
Experience researching and implementing procedures and controls to address laws and regulations
Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to provide management with the necessary information to make business decisions
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Remote working with equipment provided for your home office
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
- Act With Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance and ethical conduct at all times
- Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
- Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
- Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
- Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
- Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!