Associate, Mail Services
- El Paso, TX, USA
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
- Scan and sort incoming mail
- Deliver mail to staff
- Package, sort, and send outgoing mail
- Track all shipments and deliveries
- Take inventory of mailing supplies
- Correct or report any address issues
- Manage reports via Microsoft excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to take initiative and use good judgment to accomplish results
- Ability to excel under pressure within established timeframe and provide quality work product
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills
- Prolonged sitting and computer use are required.
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity