Senior Business Analyst
- Atlanta, GA, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to flex your skills in data analysis?
- Do you enjoy solving complex business problems using financial and sales data?
- Are you interested in seeing how your work has a direct impact on the business and making recommendations for continuous improvement?
If so, Altisource would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with a passion for strategic problem solving, analytical thinking and lean reporting processes. We are growing so, this is a great time to join the Altisource team!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
- Gather actionable data and review performance metrics to drive performance management and continuous improvement
- Explore data, identify growth opportunities, test hypotheses, and scale initiatives to driven growth strategy
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and executive presentation skills to provide senior executives with insights and recommendations using funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Help Product and Ops team choose the most important top-level metrics for their mission and goals, and through your exceptional analytical skills help them gain deeper insights into their performance
- Drive data integrity within Analytics function, and ensure the resulting data is accurate and actionable
- Remote options available (must be in Eastern Time Zone)
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Experience with Agile processes and operating models
- Knowledge in creating SQL queries is highly beneficial. Exposure to Tableau, major databases (Oracle & SQL Server), and CRM’s (Salesforce)
- Strong reporting skills in MS Excel (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- A highly analytical ability, yet skilled at distilling complex ideas and data into meaningful and actionable business insights
- An ability to manage large, complex sets of data that need to be mined and manipulated in order to make important business decisions
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement!
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year!
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee!
- Plenty of employee engagement activities including sporting events, happy hours, and other fun team-building activities
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity