Property Preservation Specialist
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
• Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic support professionals?
• Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
f so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Property Preservation Specialist to help support the clients and the increase in volume of our portfolio in our Property Preservation unit of Altisource.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Property Preservation Processing. Manage preservation and repair activities for FHA
- Perform various tactics to ensure vacancy, complete securing and preservation work as needed
- Evaluate and negotiate proposal requests submitted by vendors for investor/ client submission
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, and follow all Client Statement of Work (SOW), Investor, Government, Local, State, Federal and Regulatory agencies, as well as Altisource® policies, procedures, and requirements on assigned inventory
- High analytical skills and experience in making payments to governmental entities
- Great attention to detail and ability to navigate excel system
- Ability to pivot from one project to the next quickly
- Comfort level in communicating with city officials
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.