Senior Consultant, Oracle HCM
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (NASDAQ: ASPS) is an integrated service provider and marketplace for the real estate and mortgage industries. Combining operational excellence with a suite of innovative products and technologies, Altisource helps solve the demands of the ever-changing market. Additional information is available at altisource.com.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic Oracle HCM professionals?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking a seasoned, brilliant, and innovative Oracle HCM to join our rapidly-growing organization to help take us to the next level of awesome.
Requirements and Qualification:
Requirement: 4-6 years of experience in Oracle Cloud HCM (Core HR and Compensation).
- BI (Business Intelligence) Reports
- OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) Reports
- HDL (HCM Data Loader)
- HSDL (HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader)
- HCM Extracts
- Security Console
- Flexfields (Key, Descriptive and Extensive)
- Fast Formulas
- Workflows and Approval Configurations
- Creating Workforce Compensation Plans
- Creating Individual Compensation Plans
- Creation of Pay roll elements, Pay basic.
- Being a part of People Systems team that manages all HR Systems in Altisource, this role will accomplish the following:
- Work on project deployments for the HCM Cloud suite utilizing your technical expertise to design & build solutions to meet the requirements.
- Propose improvements in existing business processes aligned with industries best practices.
- Conduct training and knowledge sharing sessions in Fusion applications.
- Help/guide team resolving the user issues in Oracle Cloud HCM Core HR and Compensation module.
- Create Pay Elements, Eligibility Profiles.
- Create OTBI and BI reports.
- Create HCM extracts.
- Liaise with Business to take requirements and Demo the proto-type.
- Assisting in defects/fix during Development and UAT.
- Should fix issues reported in Production Environment and ensure the system is up and running.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.