Chief Accounting Officer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a leader who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as lead a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Chief Acccounting Officer to lead accounting and financial reporting while providing counseling to the executive leadership team.
Summary: With a huge trajectory for growth in the mortgage and real estate services industry, Altisource seeks a Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) to oversee enterprise accounting functions on a global scale. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the CAO will partner with the Executive Leadership team and deliver excellence in financial reporting, accounting policy and compliance. Altisource’s ideal accounting leader will drive organizational transformation, thought leadership and deliver innovative business processes through automation.
What You Will Do in the Role:
· Lead the global accounting teams in development, implementation and oversight of enterprise-wide accounting policies and controls consistent with SEC, US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
· Oversight, direction and review of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
· Work in tandem with the CFO to determine accounting, acquisition and material business activities
· Assess current state and drive business improvement by developing repeatable processes and automation
· Provide strategic advice to the Execute Leadership team concerning financial performance improvement, risk and for long-term and short-term objectives
· Develop Key Performance Indicators to be used by accounting management for internal reporting purposes
· Responsible for providing guidance and working cross-functionally with Financial Planning & Analysis and other organizations reporting to the CFO regarding training and guidance of SEC regulation changes, etc.
What You Bring to the Role:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business; MBA or Master of Accountancy preferred
· CPA required and prior public accounting experience
· Expert knowledge of financial policies and processes, SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley
· Prior leadership of Financial Reporting and/or as a Controller
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus unlimited PTO days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.