Vice President Growth, Field Services
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a Vice President Growth to own, shape and execute an exciting plan that delivers topline and bottom-line growth to our Field Services business.
- Are you a leader who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as lead a team?
- Do you have a proven ability to develop new strategy, and to activate new initiatives in a structured and organized way?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource, a leader in providing services and technology for the mortgage and real estate industries. We are here to make a difference, and we are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What You Get to Do:
Identify key business opportunities and options
- Create a quantitative view on the market, identify revenue and profit pools, and map competitive fit with the company
- Size and prioritize key business opportunities and options by existing vs. new products and clients
Launch and operationalize new business growth initiatives
- Launch new product and commercial initiatives using a “move fast and fail small” agile testing methodology
- Develop plan and roadmap for offering and pricing, and define detailed go to market approach
- Collaborate with sales to effectively structure business development efforts, engage with prospects at an executive level
- Explore channel partnerships as a way to increase monetization in the short term
Own and manage the business’ P&L and overall performance
- Effectively manage profit and loss for best outcomes
- Partnering with FP&A to deliver on the financial goals
- Challenge the broader team including Operations and Technology on performance, ensuring successful delivery on client SLAs and timely progress on new initiatives
- Keep the pulse of the business’ key clients towards driving satisfaction and identifying new commercial opportunities
What You Bring to the Role:
- Strong leadership skills, eagerness to take action and make a difference, ability to challenge and lead the business to meet short term performance as well as strategic goals
- Thought leadership, product market anticipation and foresight, ability to plan and organize execution in a data-driven and structured approach comparable in quality to what a strong management consultant may deliver
- Prior P&L ownership and commercial business development experience
- Ability to develop in house and external relationships to drive new commercial opportunities and the company’s brand
- Field services and logistics experience in the mortgage industry experience a plus, not a strict need
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus unlimited PTO days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.