Operational Team Lead
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a leader who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Operational Team Lead to help support the dynamic real estate services lines of business and provide counsel directly to business leadership on legal, regulatory, business and operational issues.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Work directly with the VP Trelix Operations
- Build monthly business reviews based on analysis of volume of work, process efficiency, and team performance
- Manage projects directly related to Trelix Operations
- Analyze process efficiencies in Underwriting & Processing
- Measure and refine organizational processes
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have....
- 3-5 years of project management experience in financial services
- A background in the mortgage industry
- A history of process improvement
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.