Originations Operations Leader
- El Paso, TX, USA
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a leader who is self-motivated and able to work well independently as well as on a team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Originations Operations Leader to help support the dynamic real estate services lines of business and provide counsel directly to business leadership on legal, regulatory, business and operational issues.
What Do You Get To Do?
This role will be responsible for implementing and executing the strategic plan developed by Global Leadership and managing day-to-day Operations functions for the Mortgage and Title businesses in the US including:
Strategically lead the operations function and drive transformation
· Collaborate and implement world-class processes driven by lean process re-engineering and technologies including automation, robotics and Artificial Intelligence
· Oversee the management of highly complex and inter-dependent project and production schedules to deliver completed work on time, on-scope, with quality, and within budget
· Maintain a broad and current understanding of mortgage products, guidelines, pricing strategies, and industry standards
· Define and proactively monitor key performance metrics and hands-on engagement to develop solutions
Drive organizational capabilities by:
- Oversees and directs the activities of the loan flow from setup through funding and shipping to corporate.
- Reviews reports regularly to determine potential department delays and to ensure the expected level of customer service. Authorizes priority files.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves operational problems; monitors and ensures compliance with productivity standards.
- Assess organizational requirements for talent, process effectiveness and develop plans to meet those requirements
- Structure the workforce to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness
- Attract, retain and enable employees at all levels through ongoing performance management, career development and employee engagement. Interviews, hires, develop, motivate, utilize, counsels and directs department personnel.
- Provides training for department and division personnel.
- Delivers performance reviews with a focus on meeting job expectations, organizational development and career enhancement and development.
- Develops resolutions for inefficiencies by partnering across the board with all key operational managers.
Deliver a mind-blowing customer experience achieve the customer objectives:
- Driving customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional results to clients
- Collaborate with CRM to create a streamlined process for seamless operational onboarding of new customers
- Consistently achieve top results on client scorecards and hitting all requisite SLAs
- Reinforce and expand a culture with strict adherence to compliant execution while meeting all regulatory and licensure requirements
Building the organizational culture and brand by
- Leverage objectives and key results (OKRs) to create ongoing velocity and transparency
- Champion the core values by living and evangelizing to the team
- Driving an environment of compliance, customer centricity, innovation and performance
· Proven experience working within a 3rd party originations and underwriting management environment
· 5+ years of Mortgage Underwriting or Processing management experience
· Well-versed in TRID requirements and/or underwriting guidelines (conventional & government)
· Experience leading large scale production for enterprise clients in the originations space
· Strong data analytics capabilities
· Handle time & attendance – timecards, time off schedules, some payroll tasks
· Ensures accuracy of employee attendance records and authorizes overtime, as necessary.
· Hold weekly pipeline meetings & regular branch meetings to bring the team up to speed on policy/guideline/industry changes
· Keep Operations tools up to date, while monitoring efficiencies & looking for ways to improve file flow
· Review files for employees in training (LOAs, TCs, Processors) to provide feedback & maintain ongoing training needs, including reviewing conditional approvals & assisting in validating conditions from UW
· Resource for all operations staff & liaison with VLG Regional Team & corporate
· Receive all incoming contracts to assist with assigning files to maintain pipeline balance
· Manage entire pipeline ensuring all team members are meeting task deadlines to execute ensure on time closings
· Escalate UW issues to upper management
· Assist with LO questions when Sales Manager or Branch Manager are unavailable
· Monitor locks, NOI dates & disclosure due dates with the processor
· Monitor emails after hours & weekends for urgent issues or to assist sales team, agents or clients
Altisource’s Ideal Leader…
· Has a reputation for absolute integrity with a proven ability to build trusted relationships
· Takes both a strategic and pragmatic approach to the development of the optimal business road map and develops the business in line with the road map
· Embraces the OKR methodology which encourages transparency, agility and a test-and-learn mindset
· Displays decisiveness in decision making and competitiveness in goal setting
· Demonstrates commitment to superior customer service and operational excellence
· Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrates strong communication skills with ability to influence and build consensus
· Delegates responsibility while holding others accountable to rigorous performance objectives
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at if we can be of any assistance!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.