- Atlanta, GA, USA
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT HUBZU.COM?
Are you interested in disrupting the real estate industry with innovative technology to fulfill our customer dreams?
Do you have a passion for driving creativity in a fast growing business, through innovative asset design and user experiences?
Are you capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment with high standards of excellence?
Hubzu.com is currently seeking an innovative, passionate UX/UI Designer to collaborate & design mission critical product front end both web and mobile as well as related outlets. You will work with the UX/UI team on site architecture, responsive web design, interactive design, design systems, and visual design. You will also collaborate with the development and marketing teams to build, maintain and test our products, and collaborate with various stakeholders to tell our client’s story.
This role will be more focused on User Interface experience so Graphic Design experience is a must to be considered for this role.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, and other relevant deliverables.
- Design the aesthetics, layout, and user interface elements for our consumer-facing ecommerce site and internal tools across mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Participate in usability testing and user research including building user interface mockups and prototypes as needed.
- Collaborate with UX lead and product managers to define and maintain design consistency, interaction paradigms, site hierarchy, information architecture, navigation, and product roadmaps.
- Design social media graphics, emails, banner ads, and other graphics as the need arises.
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technologies and promote them within the UX team and throughout the company.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? You have...
- Tangible experience in meaningful positions with human-computer interaction, usability and user interface design, and visual design where you independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in creating usable and compelling experiences through a user-centered design process including wireframes, interaction flows, high-fidelity screen-shots, and design specs.
- Proficiency in standard web design and prototyping software and tools (such as InVision and Sketch) as well as HTML5, CSS3, and JQuery for rapid prototyping.
PERKS OF WORKING AT HUBZU.COM/ALTISOURCE
Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to further your career, and prepare for retirement
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 29 paid days off per year!
Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Hey, free food is free food!
Lots of team building activities, some include family baseball games, happy hour, bowling, trips to the zoo and many others
Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Got a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.