Lead Engineer - Java/J2EE
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
ARE YOU READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you interested in making an immediate impact on work that matters?
- Are you looking to join a group of seasoned industry experts, innovators and collaborators relentlessly focused on driving results?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Altisource is seeking an experience, strategic, and innovative Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly-growing organization to help take us to the next level of awesome. We are looking to better understand our ever-changing customers and marketplaces. The Marketing Analyst will help us do just that by gathering and interpreting data from the customer markets we serve to help facilitate data-driven decisions, enabling us to better serve our customers
Job Description: Java
- Participate in finalization of the Product architecture.
- Responsible for the delivery of high level and low level design of the application
- Should be able to translate the business requirement into technical tasks.
- Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
- Should have Strong problem solving capability.
- Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on technical member in project development activities.
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner.
- Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the product.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them with their assignments.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers (Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) including configuration, deploying and debugging.
- Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications.
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Strong hands on experience on writing complex SQL queries(Oracle/MySQL and Mongo)
- Strong hands on experience on Spring Framework.
- Strong hands on experience on REST Services.
- Strong hands on experience on JPA.
- Working experience on any distributed caching technologies (Hazelcast/Redis/ehCache/memCache).
- Good exposure to Data Structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge on the Design patterns.
- Good exposure to unit testing using JUnit Framework
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
- Working knowledge on the tuning of the SQL Queries
- Working knowledge on any cloud platform(AWS/Azure).
- Working knowledge on any Big data technologies like Hadoop will be a plus
- Working knowledge on any reporting framework will be a plus.
- Working knowledge on any ETL tools will be a plus.
- Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably GIT
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs no supervision.
- Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture. Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus.
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements is a plus
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus.
- Must be familiar with configuration management and build/release planning & management (ANT/Maven etc)
- Experience in AngularJS UI framework will be a plus
- Experience in R-Programming will be a plus.
- Should be able to elaborate and show mastery on the technologies that have been mentioned in the resume against project completed in their current/previous roles of other organizations.
- Should have ability to understand the use case of Open Source and how to adapt them with their pros and cons. Establishing a use case of open source for a specific need in earlier project.