Senior Data Analyst
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
What is Hubzu?
We’re a small group of big thinkers who are shaking up real estate e-commerce. Because our website provides an innovative way for people to buy and sell homes online, we’ve been part of more than 100,000 home sales in the last five years. With this solid foundation beneath us, we’re eager to take Hubzu to the next level.
We’re now hiring for our Hubzu Analytics team, based in Bangalore. Priding ourselves on the quality of our people, the Hubzu Analytics team strives to hire entrepreneurs and graduates from India’s leading universities. We value the growth-hacker mentality; always on the lookout for opportunities to complete projects more efficiently, with less effort. Our goal as a group is to drive powerful, big-data analytics products with scalable results. We take our expertise in consumer psychology, quantitative modeling, and data science and apply it to our huge customer base to launch advanced platform solutions.
The Hubzu Analytics Advantage
Hubzu itself is small, but our success has been big. We’re generating significant revenue and don’t have to rely on outside parties for funding or consistent cash flow. Our solid backing also means that in addition to bonuses and company equity, we can offer benefits you don’t often find at a startup: medical/dental/vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, generous PTO, and disability coverage.
Is This You?
Entrepreneur. Architect. Builder. Go-getter. Independent thinker. Team player. It’s a lot to ask for, but we know you’re out there. You thrive on finding new markets to tackle. You’re energized by collaboration. You’re not afraid to ask questions and test boundaries. Your favorite phrase is “I have an idea.”
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
As a member of the Analytics team you’ll be required to support multiple teams by translating business needs into technical requirements and facilitate all aspects of decision making.
- Analyze Web Traffic data to uncover insights on customer behavior & outcomes
- Leverage the aforementioned insights to (i) advance the understanding of customer base behavior across teams, (ii) provide critical feedback to product team, and (iii) influence traditional as well as digital marketing strategy
- Create holistic weekly, monthly reports and dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Synthesize and translate needs of multiple teams into A/B tests
- Design and implement the full cycle of A/B testing from hypothesis creation to post experiment analysis and presentation of results
- Coordinate and execute tagging and tracking
- Website implementation (Events, Virtual Page views, Custom Dimension/Metrics)
- Marketing campaigns (Display, SEM and Email)
- Create and maintain relating documentation.
Independent thinker, capable of proactively discovering insights and presenting them to stakeholders of various technical levels with the following skill set:
- Proficient with Web Analytics tools
- Google Analytics/Universal Analytics, Big Query, Magic Script, Clickstream analysis
- Comfortable with Business Intelligence (BI) methodologies & visualization tools such as Tableau, BIME
- Proficient in A/B testing tools such as Optimizely and/or Google Experiments
- Exposure to Tag Management tools
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Experience with Measurement Protocol methodology
- Ability to cooperate efficiently with development teams, create documentation & implement QA processes
- Comfortable with digital marketing campaign concepts, use of marketing campaign platforms such as Double Click, Google 360 & Adwords
- Master’s or PhD in Quantitative field such as Computer Science or Engineering. Strong applicants with Bachelor’s degrees will also be considered.
- At least two to three years of experience in an e-commerce organization with multiple business units
- At least two to four years of working with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Omniture, ClickTracks, WebTrends etc