- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products?
- Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic Business Analyst?
- Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
If so, nice to meet you; Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize how homes are bought and sold in the United States with Hubzu. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
We are looking for an experienced, brilliant and innovative Business Analyst, reporting directly to our Manager .if you are up for the challenge, keep reading!
- Business analysis (data analysis, industry analysis & competitor analysis et al)
- Managing presentations and reporting for executive management, business units and clients using Oracle PLSQL / MS SQL
- Process automation using VBA / Python / Tableau
- Data identification, collation, reconciliation and validation
- Ad-hoc analysis to facilitate executive management in decision making
- Expert knowledge of Oracle PLSQL and/or MS-SQL Server (queries, procedures, packages, functions, indexes)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good to have working knowledge of Toad / SQL Developer tool kit and SSRS
- Experience in process automation using VBA / Python / Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to liaise with internal & external stakeholders to take projects to completion
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills with an eye for detail and independent problem solving skills
- Strong drive to get things done quickly and correctly in strict accordance with standards, policies and timelines
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top rupee
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- Comprehensive insurance plans like Medical, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs (examples include eye examination, diabetes checkup camp, hemoglobin check and health talks)
- 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family cricket/football games, annual company celebrations and happy hours) and onsite (examples include office stress buster events, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.