Commercial Account Manager
- Athens, Athens, gr
Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Our software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for communication with assigned B2B customers of Altenar, and, together with the team of other account managers, will contribute to the successful development of the relationship with such customers, with the aim to maximise customer satisfaction and increase customer commercial value.
In this position, Commercial Account Manager is expected to work under guidelines set by more senior members of the team, and facilitate their work through a number of activities, that would include management of language-specific communication, preparation and categorisation of information obtained in meetings or taken from any other unstructured communication and converted into an organised and ordered form. Furthermore, it is expected that, together with other senior members of the team, or under their direct guidance, Commercial Account Manager will handle communications internally within Altenar and between various departments as may be applicable. Commercial Account Manager will also follow-up on and/or track status of any deliverable, dependency, project or service request whose successful and smooth execution adds value to a specific customer or a group of customers.
In order to gain product knowledge, it is expected for Commercial Account Manager to join the Business Support team as a Business Support Agent for a period of 6 months, which would be considered training.
- Higher university degree in Business, Engineering or similar
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. It’s a bonus if you speak Italian or Spanish and have previous international experience
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills
- Follow up on service delivery and service levels and make sure proper customer escalation paths are provided for any feedback
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts
- Analytical mind Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships