- Gorkogo Street, Vladimir, ru
Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Our software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who will be responsible for the development of our in house intgration platform and portal technology stack.
The PHP developer is a key member of our development team. The ideal candidate would participate in development processes, handle all aspects of software development cycle and work alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and enhancing the core components of our software.
You will have the ability to work with cutting edge technologies and grow your skills along with our team.
- Implementation of new features and extension of the APIs within our products
- Implementation of new features and maintenance of the back-office applications
- Integration with Payment Services Providers and other 3rd party applications
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay connected and up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into our products
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a backend developer
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience and knowledge of a modern PHP framework, such as Symphony, Laravel, Yii2 or any other
- Knowledge of the Yii2 framework would be considered an advantage
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Good working knowledge of Git, Linux CLI is an advantage
- Good understanding of relational databases (mysql, postgresql)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to details
- Proactive, Self-motivated with good organisational skills