- Gagarin St, 5, Vladimir, Vladimirskaya oblast', Russia, 600000
Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Our software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
The main software development office is located in the city of Vladimir.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer to join our dedicated team of QA professionals, working as part of a larger Agile Software Development business unit.
QA Engineer responsibilities include design and development of test cases, as well as execution of these tests in various environments, whilst ensuring comprehensive documentation is done at all times.
Work as part of an Agile self-organising team with development and execution of tests for new features and functionality
Manual testing of web-applications (functional testing, regression testing)
Identification and documentation of defects in the issue tracking system
Designing and documenting test cases
Creation of checklists
Development of project documentation
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong collabaration and communication skils
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing of web applications
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with JIRA issue tracking system
- Friendly working environment in a rapidly expanding international company where you can make a difference
- Interesting work, with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities to be taken that offer a many career opportunities
- Working with cutting edge technologies and Software Development methodology
- Attractive official salary and performance based compensation