AS400 Consultant with Synon exp
- Richardson Dr, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore and India . The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries.
Work location would be Buffalo Grove, IL or Richardson, TX or Mesa, AZ
· Good experience in Development
· Experience in Design Coding Unit Test plan preparation and Testing
· Able to work independently to review Team work
· Technical Skill Set required AS400 SYNON, RPG, LERPG, CLLECLCBLLECBL SQL SEQUEL
· Experience in debugging the legacy codes to analyze issues with programs
· Data Base experience in DB2
· Experience in Release control Aldon
· Experience in Healthcare domain will be an advantage
· Global Team coordination
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.