- San Francisco Bay Trail, San Francisco, CA, USA
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore and India . The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries.
• Lead and mentor a team of iOS developers in conjunction with engineering management
• Own technical responsibility for important pieces of the product that have high visibility both internally and externally
• Ship quality software quickly and frequently
• Architect and design features for iOS apps
• Effectively communicate mobile application architecture and design to team and organization
• Identify and evaluate internal / external technology (vendors, frameworks/APIs) to integrate with mobile applications
• Estimate and size app features and modules
• Prototype, develop, code, install, test and debug applications using appropriate tools as an individual contributor
• Build applications in memory and network-constrained scenarios
• Review and approve software design and code produced by team members
• Represent the team in architectural and technical discussions with other engineering teams
• Work closely with product managers, QA and technical leads from partner teams to define features and components of native mobile applications
• Partner closely with our design and product team to architect gorgeous application flows that are intuitive for our users
• Influence iOS development process for API creation, design, and product
• Envision new products and features that are inspired, considered, and magical
• Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
• Passionate, Persistent and Creative - you find clever solutions to problems
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years architecting, designing and developing iOS Applications.
• 10+ years of Experience in software development with a strong command of object oriented principles.
• Experience releasing multiple applications into the App Store.
• Released at least one app participating from inception to launch.
• Strong foundation in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Deep understanding of iOS Platform and associated tool chain.
• Excellent knowledge of Swift 3/4, Objective-C, Xcode and Interface Builder.
• Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications.
• Experience integrating with RESTful API backends.
• Experience leading iOS developers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.