Business System Analyst IT III
- 333 Lakeside Dr, Foster City, CA 94404, USA
We are an product Engineering and IT Services base company.
Understand software management (including configuration management, data management, network security, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration, and system/application testing approaches)
• Expertise and significant experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
• Expertise and significant experience in Computer System Validation and software validation requirements for regulated systems in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry or similar
• Previous experience implementing Liquent InSight for product detail tracking or similar tools/ technology.
• Attention to detail when assessing technical activities and/or reviewing technical documentation (vendor release notes, vendor installation, administration guides, system architecture, system configuration specifications, etc)
• Ability to identify and address technical issues/problems that may be encountered during the project and the ability to assist the Tier 3 Support team in the resolution of these project issues
• Propose technical solutions to issues and escalate issues appropriately
• Maintain a proactive attitude and behavior
• Ability to multi-task effectively and work independently
• Interface directly with the business users, management level IT clients, software vendors and other service providers. Strong communication skills are a must.
Strong experience with Windows10/Office2013-16
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.