Italian Editor/Translator (m/f/d) - Video Game Localization
- Str. der Pariser Kommune 12, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are currently looking for a full-time Italian Editor (m/f/d) for an in-house position in our Berlin office. The successful candidate will be in charge of translating or reviewing translations of video game titles from English, while adhering to production schedules and quality standards. The Editor/Translator will work on various projects for all platforms, including titles from very prestigious clients, along with an in-house team of Translators and Coordinators.
- Translating, editing, and proofreading of video game related content
- Creating and updating guides, databases, and terminology lists
- Providing support in LQA feedback rounds
- Controlling quality as well as compliance with guidelines and reference material
- Providing input and feedback for the continuous improvement of processes
- Training internal translators on processes and localization best practices
- Outstanding skills in your native language (Italian)
- Excellent command of English
- Translation and/or editing experience required
- Experience in LQA feedback support a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive
- Ability to work efficiently and decisively under pressure
- Knowledge of tools: MS Office, QA and CAT tools (preferably memoQ)
- Passion for video games
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment.
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!
- Flexibility on remote onboarding and training