Localization Project Manager (m/f/d) Video Games
- Str. der Pariser Kommune 12, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager (m/f/d) to join our dynamic team of gaming localization experts in the heart of Berlin. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the localization of video game titles from our prestigious clients while collaborating with all relevant in-house teams (translation, engineering, LQA, audio) to ensure the highest standard of localization quality.
Please apply via our website: https://altagramgroup-jobs.personio.de/job/277655
· Managing localization projects from beginning to end
· Being the main point of contact for our clients and partners
· Ensuring the highest standard of localization quality for our clients within schedule and budget constraints
· Creating and controlling project budgets and ensuring purchase orders and invoices are issued on time
· Advising, helping, and educating our clients so they can achieve their global business objectives
· Meeting clients and constantly improving client relationships
· Excellent written and verbal English skills required
· Experience managing localization workflows
· Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
· Experience with audio projects and/or LQA is a real plus
· Organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
· Awareness of cross-cultural differences
· Knowledge of standard industry software and localization tools (MS Office, memoQ)
· Familiarity with the principles of internationalization and globalization
· Passion for video games
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to gain some great insight into the world of game localization.
- A huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work!
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!