Spanish Linguistic Assistant Internship (m/f/d)
- Str. der Pariser Kommune, 10243 Berlin, Germany
Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
We are always on the lookout for passionate linguists to fill intern positions in our Berlin office as soon as possible. The internship should last 6 months and will be on a full-time basis. This position could lead to a full-time role as a linguist at Altagram. The successful candidate will assist in the planning, coordination, and translation of game localization projects.
During the course of the internship, the linguistic assistant will learn about game localization processes and the different tools used in a translation company. The candidate will gain experience with game terminology and translation. This internship is a great opportunity for those considering a future career in translation and wanting to learn more about the localization industry.
· Translation of content related to video games
· Creating and updating guides and databases
· Creating and updating terminology lists
· Assisting with the coordination of localization projects
· Outstanding skills in Spanish
· Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible, and creative
· Ability to work efficiently and decisively under pressure
· Ability to work independently and/or in a team
· Avid gamer
· Computer literacy – MS Office
· Knowledge of CAT tools (in particular memoQ) is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
· A chance to get a great insight into the world of game localization
· Be part of a newly created product and greatly impact its results
· In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work
· Flexible working hours, team events, weekly breakfast
· A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!