Linguistic Video Game Tester (m/f) in Berlin
- Straße der Pariser Kommune, 12-16, Berlin, Land, Germany
Altagram is an independent localization agency based in Berlin, Germany and Seoul, South Korea. We contribute to the success of all types of video games (indie, mobile, AAA…), preparing them for international markets in over 40 languages.
Are you based in Berlin and love playing video games? We are currently seeking Freelance Linguistic Testers in Berlin to provide video game localization QA.
You should be proactive, motivated, and an enthusiastic team player. A background in game testing is advantageous. Candidates must be avid gamers and familiar with most consoles, mobile devices, and terminology.
- Proofreading/testing of in-game and video game related content
- Controlling quality as well as compliance with guidelines and reference material
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Working in cooperation with a team of translators and/or testers
- Outstanding skills in your native language (Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Korean or Russian)
- Excellent command of English
- Passion for video games and gaming experience
- Knowledge of various gaming genres and platforms
- Experience with Windows/Office
- Previous localization experience is a plus
- Flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and proactive