Team Lead Localization Project Manager (m/f)
- Straße der Pariser Kommune, 12-16, Berlin, Land, Germany
Altagram is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry. We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles.
From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients' localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality at the most competitive prices in over 40 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate in what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for localization and for video games.
The Altagram Project Managers are a team of experienced, detail orientated professionals with a lot of experience and passion for the localization and video game industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading this talented team of 6 international in-house Project Managers who are coordinating the localization of diverse video game titles from our clients and partners.
The offered position is full-time and in-house at the Altagram office in Berlin.
- Managing, leading and developing the in-house Project Manager team
- Overseeing daily operations
- Training and development of Project Managers
- Providing feedback to the PMs and upper management (CEO)
- Providing input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes, services, and client relationships
- Identifying and solving problems quickly and effectively
- Creating documentation and training material
- Traveling to fairs or events to meet potential or established clients
- Management experience with the ability to lead and motivate team members
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Experience in an agency and vendor environment
- Confident customer relations and excellent communication skills
- Awareness of cross cultural differences
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of standard software, specifically: MS Project, MS Office
- Experience with audio projects is a real plus
- Knowledge of localization tools: memoQ, Plunet
- Passion for video games