Marketing Manager (m/f) Video Game Localization
- Straße der Pariser Kommune, 12-16, Berlin, Land, Germany
Altagram is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry. We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles.
From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients' localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality at the most competitive prices in over 40 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate in what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for localization and for video games.
We are looking for an individual with experience in Online Marketing, and Brand and Content Management to fill a position in our Berlin office. You will be the head of the Marketing department, working proactively and hand-to-hand with the Executive, Business Development and Administration teams in a fast-paced environment, along with a great international team of game localization experts.
- Development of the marketing strategy to strengthen the company brand
- Creation and development of print and online advertising campaigns
- Together with your assistant: community management and content development through the company website, blog, social Media, press releases, and more
- Marketing budget development and cost tracking
- Preparation of events
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing and publishing skills
- Good understanding of the processes involved in game localization
- Passion for the game industry and its stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Marketing (WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, Social Media)
- Experience with design/video tools (Adobe Suite, photography, video)
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible, creative
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to work independently and decisively under pressure
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- A passion for games
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to get a great insight into the world of game localization
- Huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- A fridge full of Club Mate!