IT System Administration Internship (m/f)
- Straße der Pariser Kommune, 12-16, Berlin, Land, Germany
Altagram is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry. We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles.
From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients' localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality at the most competitive prices in over 40 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate in what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for localization and for video games.
- Support of our IT department
- Fist level support
- Set-up new computer workspaces
- User, network and server administration
- IT documentation
- Excellent level of English, both spoken and written
- Very good IT skills and knowledge
- Very good skills in MS Office and Windows
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to work efficiently and decisively under pressure
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Passion for games is a plus
- Knowledge of CAT tools (in particular memoQ) is a plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A flexible internship position 3 to 6 months (part- or full-time)
- A chance to get a great insight into the world of game localization
- Huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of FIFA or other games at lunch
- A fridge full of Club Mate!