Localization Engineer (m/f) Video Games
- Straße der Pariser Kommune, 12-16, Berlin, Land, Germany
Altagram is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry. We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles.
From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients' localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality at the most competitive prices in over 40 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate in what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are always on the lookout for talented people with a passion for localization and for video games.
The Localization Engineer will collaborate with our Project Management and Linguistic teams and support them in all localization processes. This includes assuring the smooth operation of our CAT tools and localization software (memoQ, Plunet)
- Managing all technical aspects of our localization projects
- Preparing, handling, and analyzing localization kits
- Supporting the whole team in handling our tools and in technical problems
- Providing input and feedback for the continuous improvement of processes and workflows
- Ensuring the most effective use of our software tools for assigned projects
- Experience in localization processes and localization engineering
- Knowledge of localization tools: memoQ, Plunet
- Excellent written and verbal English skills required
- Self-motivation, and the ability to solve problems and make decisions while acting independently and decisively
- Knowledge of standard software, specifically: MS Office (Excel)
- Familiarity with the principles of internationalization and globalization
- A passion for video games is a big plus