**IMMEDIATE START** Sales Representative (Base + uncapped commission)
- Irving, TX, USA
Alphalete Marketing is a leading marketing and sales with headquarters based in Arlington, Texas. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
AMI is hiring outgoing Sales Representatives to work at one of America’s largest retailers!
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
AMI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in the U.S. and Canada. We deliver services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions.
Your objective as a Sales Representative is to be responsible for acquiring new customers at one of America’s largest retail chains. Successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, confidence and develop customer relations, resulting in the ability to close multiple sales per hour! The Sales Representatives will work at retail locations, maximizing sales by educating customers about our client's services and the rewards and benefits, and signing them up on the spot, if interested. Furthermore, enhancing the customers' in-store experience by representing the brand.
• Hourly plus commission (35,000-$65,000 annually).
• Paid training & development with National training program.
• Paid breaks/lunches.
• Flexible schedule and locations.
• Acquire new customers.
• Engage and educate customers to maximize consumer loyalty.
• Communicate brand information to customers and answer any questions/inquiries.
• Must be comfortable working independently and operating iPads.
• Goal-oriented with the potential to close multiple sales.
• Organized, punctual, and a positive work attitude.
• Strong face-to-face communication.
• Customer-focused, with the ability to relate to and confidently offer persuasive rebuttals.
• The ability to listen, understand and advise on brand and product information.
• Great people skills with no fear of rejection!
• Comfortable approaching and talking to strangers
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• Pass a background check as an employment requirement.
AMI is committed to providing an accessible and safe workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates within the hiring process.
Do you want your earnings to reflect your efforts? AMI values and rewards its employees for their work and motivates them with attainable goals. Don’t worry; we provide the training!
Remember, you have full control of how much more you can earn!
We thank all applicants for their interest in AMI; we look forward to hearing from you!