Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Ensure strong accounting and reporting throughout the group, including overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment and providing strategic information and advice to the management team.
- Prepare financial statements, budget reports, forecasts, cost analysis reports, and profit or loss statements, as well as make recommendations for spending or cost cuts.
- Report to the Executive Director, Finance with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the Executive Director, of Finance in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Prepare and interpret all operating results, and annual budgets and administer forecasts for monthly BPR reports and FDC.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premiums are promptly paid.
- Develop and maintain supporting documents for all financial reports and evaluate them for various departments and committees.
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected, and withholding tax deducted and interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authorities.
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationships with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable and payments of vendors and other suppliers of goods and services
- Develop and implement internal financial controls for integration of closing process and financial activities of the company.
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for financial transactions and reporting on the company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments & earnings to date.
- Execute other tasks as directed by the Group Executive Director, Finance
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or any related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Financial Controller of which 3 years must be as a Senior Accountant level
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is a huge advantage
- Master’s degree in accounting or any related field will be a huge plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional certification in accounting is a must-have
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Good man-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details