Facility Supervisor - Shagamu
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure physical and structural asset integrity and report findings for closeout
- Handle and respond efficiently to customer requests
- Assess scope of repair work and ensure close out of all works within Service Level Agreement.
- Regular supervision of the cleaners daily cleaning of furniture and fittings including electrical switches, open shelves, table and desk-tops, fire equipment.
- Adequate supervision of all cleaning activities which includes toilets and bathrooms, offices, meetings/conference rooms, corridors, kitchen/tea room, canteen and lobbies, outdoor cleaning, washing and mopping of floors and floor tiles.
- Ensure that regular removal of cobwebs in & out the facilities daily are adequately monitored.
- Adequately monitor the cleaning supervision of all windows, glasses, lamp fittings, extractor fans, hand rails, doors and Windows.
- Supervise the provision of toiletries (tissue, soap/hand wash, and towel) in the rest rooms at every point in time.
- Create PPM on fumigation services and washing of interlock tiles quarterly or as required.
- Ensure adequate execution of PPM on gardening services and drainage system.
- Supervise refuse collection and disposal.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Building, Estate Management, or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience as a Facility Supervisor
- Must have worked in a facility management company
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications most especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- NB: Candidate must be resident in Shagamu, Ogun state
- Sound communications skills
- Familiar with facility management software
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to details