Bids and Proposal Officer
- Ikoyi Club 1938 Rd, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Work closely with the business development team in sourcing for leads
- Analyze RFQs, RFPs and RFIs to create proposal outlines and development plans
- Prepare detailed proposal plans, schedules, outlines, and compliance matrices for all phases of proposal development.
- Develop winning themes, value propositions, strengths, risk reducers, and differentiated solutions to initial proposal outline
- Work closely with engineering, procurement & program management to complete the formulation of “win strategies and themes” (taking into account strategic relationships, competitor intelligence, etc.) and ensure the message is articulated throughout the proposal
- To study ITT documents and have a thorough understanding of the ITT requirements from the invitation documents.
- Compilation of existing documents as requested from the ITT documents, creation of requested documents, packaging, and final submission of the proposal.
- Compilation and classification of Input from company departments and subcontractors.
- Carry out Facility Inspection, gather required data, and enter information into the FIDS
- Facilitate multi-disciplined groups in brainstorming and developing solutions to key aspects of the proposal providing tactical advice and guidance with the ability to drive strategy and solutions that result in winning submissions.
- Monitor proposal content to ensure compliance to RFP requirements, evaluation criteria, and technical requirements
- Monitor for relevant competitive procurement opportunities, managing the bid opportunities pipeline and circulating opportunities to the appropriate stakeholders
- Updating of the contact and tracking sheet and the Bid Board as submission is closed.
- Follow up with client contact person on submitted proposal either through e-mail or phone call till confirmation of contract award and signing off contract documents.
- Liaise with company departments on contract award and transition plan including Operations, QAHSES, Credit Control, HR, Contracts & procurement, and a transition manager from the Technical department.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture f
- Minimum of 3 cognate years' experience in a very similar capacity
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a facility management company
- Proven ability to work across organizations with effective communication, leadership, and project management skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-conscious, results-driven environment
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,