Business Support Officer
- Ikoyi Club 1938 Rd, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, and clients
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Attend meeting with the Managing Director and take minutes of meetings
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Organize and maintain the department’s filing system
- Collate data from progress reports and other kinds of report
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- First degree in a reputable institution in Nigeria
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in providing administrative and strategic support in a service-oriented environment
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of statistical tools will be a huge plus
- Demonstrated experience in handling data sets and relational databases.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,