Customer Success Manager
- Ikoyi Cres, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Customer Experience Centre for business development, leading the key strategic pillars of Telemarketing, Help Desk Management and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
- Co-ordinate the activities of the unit, optimize the investment in technology and drive adoption and acceleration.
- Manage the business automation processes of the unit
- Improve customer service experience, engage customers and facilitate organic growth
- Manage the Telemarketing Programme of the company efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and setting up (if required) processes and systems to manage customers’ requests and feedback to increase satisfaction.
- Lead and develop customer relationship programmes, systems, initiatives, etc to increase and improve Customer Lifetime Value.
- Develop customer orientation programmes that will entrench the “We Care…” essence of the company in employees and stakeholders.
- Managing the process of Customer Satisfaction and Engagement for the company and advising the company on planned programmes of improvement and remedy.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
A first degree in a relevant field
Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Customer Experience Manager
Understanding and proficiency in business automation processes
Proficiency in use of CRM/Request Management Software for sale and request management.
Understanding of trends, and developments in Customer Relations and ability to train and grow a team.
Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
Experience working in or interfacing with sales and marketing functions is highly desired.
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to details