- Ikoyi Cres, Ikoyi 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Direct and supervise all workers for all civil infrastructure works across our project.
- Interpret and explain plans and other construction drawings to workers, stakeholders etc.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Direct project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, Enforce HSE implementation etc.
- HND/B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the Real Estate/Construction space
- Membership of any professional Engineering body is compulsory.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit etc.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details