- Ikoyi Cres, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- Minimum of 4 - 5 cognate years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.)
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details