Customer Support Officer
- Ikoyi Cres, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Conduct periodic unannounced requests from customers
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with registration criteria and standards.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Manage Customers to identify, monitor, address, and eliminate all issues around customer quotation for any requests while ensuring the environmental, health and safety issues relating to same.
- Maintain liaison relationship with Customers/ Service Providers.
- Conduct periodic monitoring of the activities flowing through the Call2Fix platform.
- Monitor customer complaints on the Call2Fix platform and reach out to provide assistance
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Sales and Marketing team
- Provide Project Management services for small projects as directed by the management.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Provide help to stakeholders as necessary and coordinate activities (daily, monthly, quarterly and annual FM reports)
- First degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Customer Service role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details