- Ikoyi Cres, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
- Manage conceptual and schematic design phases of major building projects
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Plan and design layout of project(s); coordinate and integrate all other discipline elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Lead, assist and/or prepare project presentation studies and reports.
- Evaluate design specifications and project plans to approve or recommend changes in design
- Supervise and perform design exploration activities for projects during the conceptual and schematic design phase.
- Monitor architectural design and development through the design development phase,
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of design work during construction.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- liaise with construction professionals and relevant stakeholders
- Enforce adherence to health/safety policies and procedures in order to ensure a risk free and healthy environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture or any related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 - 6 years progressive experience in architectural engineering design
- Candidate must have worked on commercial design projects
- Must have worked in the top architectural/engineering firm in Nigeria
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Candidate should have good all-around knowledge and understanding of building design process, including technical aspects of various architectural and engineering disciplines as well as project cost control, value engineering and scheduling requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the commercial architecture and/or design/build industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of working drawing techniques and procedures.
- Candidates will also be familiar with international standards for design, methods of measurement and forms of contract for construction projects.
- Sound knowledge of design principles, practices and aesthetics including furnishings and equipment.
- Ability to effectively coordinate design issues with internal architectural and engineering team members is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound time-management skills