Healthcare Center Manager
- Ikoyi Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
The Healthcare Centre Manager is responsible for the implementation of business strategies to meet organisational goals and generate revenue to the business day-to-day operational management of the faculty through implementation of policies, procedures and programs. The ultimate goal is to assure a profitable and well managed facility with emphasis on delivering quality healthcare to the patient.
Reporting Lines: Business Development/Healthcare Centre Operations Manager
- Devise and implement revenue generating initiatives
- Monitor and manage staff in their daily performance.
- Ensure quality patient cantered service is delivered at all times
- Provide specific measurable goals and target for all staff
- facilitate regular staff meetings to support communications, deliver training and ensure compliance to health and safety regulations.
- provide ongoing recommendations that supports improvement. productivity, quality, patient care, excellent customer service and team work.
- Responsible for effective use of Electronic Health Records (EHR) including oversight of staff usage, coordination of training, and patient flow
- implement health centre and staff schedules to optimise staffing levels and patient flow to ensure efficient operations and excellent patient care.
- Responsibly manage documents and reports that include, but not limited to, Quality Assurance, equipment maintenance, Accounts payable and receivable, mandatory training files, on site HR records and other statistical reports as needed
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Overseeing stock level and ordering of inventory for medical and office supplies
- Ensure equipment are maintained and operational
- B.Sc. / H.N.D in Public health, public administration, or business administration
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in a similar capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Good reporting and administrative writing skills
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Attention to details
- Information gathering and monitoring