Sales Specialist - Native/Fluent in German
- Avinguda Diagonal, Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
Alpadia Language Schools is a Swiss company with an international vision, devoted to excellence in teaching languages to enrich students' futures. Inspired by our multifaceted and multilingual country, we create an unparalleled student experience encouraging language development through immersion.
Present in Switzerland, France, Germany and England, we create a vibrant environment to foster connections, enhance experience and inspire imagination. Renamed in 2014, Alpadia benefits from the heritage of ESL Language Schools’ two decades of experience in language education. Alpadia Language Schools offers all year round courses for adults and summer camp junior programs in Switzerland, France, Germany and England. Each year, our schools welcome more than 6,000 students from all over the world.
Alpadia Language Schools are now part of Kaplan International Languages, one of the world's most dynamic and innovative private education companies.
Inspire your future. Become an Alpadian!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a multilingual Sales Specialist to join our Sales team based in Barcelona, Spain.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will operate the daily international sales operations for your students and deal with their admissions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Advise customers (phone, emails, online chat) about destinations, schools, adequate programs and visa
- Manage your sales leads
- Organise phone contacts and interviews requests with prospects
- Create and follow up on quotes
- Send brochures
- Transform sales communication into bookings
- Update regularly your knowledge about our schools, destinations and sales technics
- Work closely with Student support referrals based in each school to confirm availability
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in sales, marketing, tourism or equivalent
- Experience in sales department in travel & tourism industry or in language education
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Native/Fluent in German + high level of English + Spanish
- Other languages would be a plus
- Outstanding selling attitude
- Goal oriented
- Ability to articulate goals and assign timelines
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Positive thinker & flexible
What we offer you
- Highly varied tasks and a chance to develop a wide range of skills in an international company
- Creative and rewarding work
- A youthful, stimulating and dynamic work environment
- Autonomy at work and regular contact with teams in Switzerland, Germany, France an England
Contract: one year contract, renewable
Activity rate : 100%
Place of work: Barcelona, Spain
Start date: ASAP
Salary: competitive fixed salary + bonus structure
You want this job? Apply in English (resume and cover letter) here.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications fulfilling all criteria will be considered and only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply. Only candidates already holding a NIE will be considered.