Camp Manager - ENGELBERG - CH
- Benediktinerkloster 5, Engelberg, Switzerland
ALPADIA – Language Schools that organises language courses in Switzerland, France, UK and Germany. ALPADIA proposes to its students 2 French schools and 2 German schools for adults and 14 course centres for children and teenagers, where we offer French, German, Italian and English courses.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated persons, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educative experience.
For the 2019 season, ALPADIA is currently looking for a Camp Manager in our holiday course centre.
- Managing a team of teachers and activity leaders
- Checking the quality of the services provided by the ALPADIA education team
- Managing a course centre with a capacity of 80 to 150 students
- Organising sports and cultural activities
- Reporting and contact with ALPADIA’s main office
- Camp director certificate, hotel management, business studies or equivalent
- Ability to manage a team of teachers and activity leaders
- Professional experience in summer camps or similar structures
- Teaching experience or qualification is a plus
- German mother tongue and good knowledge of English and French
- High sense of responsibility, organisation and initiative
- Ability to multitask and to deal with stress
- Knowledge of the area desired
- Driving licence mandatory
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A full board accommodation
- A first experience with ALPADIA which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
Location of our course centre:
- Engelberg - Switzerland
Employment period and training:
- From June 28th, 2019 until August 5th, 2019
- Prior to the start of the camp, the directors will receive a compulsory training in May 2019 in Montreux
- Accommodation on-site is mandatory and organised by ALPADIA
How to apply:
Applications (CV and cover letter) should be sent through SmartRecruiters.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.