- Grand' Rue 42, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland
For more than 20 years, ALPADIA Language Schools have been breaking down cultural barriers, opening doors to new possibilities and inspiring people. With schools and summer camps in Switzerland, Germany, France and England we have been nominated several times as the best French and German schools in Europe. Inspired by the multilingualism of our home country, we know what it takes to learn a foreign language and build future skills that broaden horizons.
At ALPADIA Language Schools, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our schools and summer camps can satisfy their needs. After years of fast-paced development, we’re looking for an experienced and hands-on marketing leader who is hungry to help us reaching the next level.
Our candidate must have experience of digitalization, developing and executing measurable marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. You are comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, used to lead the development of brochures and merchandising materials and, last but not least, you have a proven track record of successful digital strategies for qualitative leads generation.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of digital marketing campaigns from start to finish leveraging the quality and the quantity of leads generation
- Lead the development of all print (brochures, merchandising, stationery) communication tools in collaboration with team members
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the communication, advertising and promotional activities of the organization through B2B and B2C channels on both print and digital platforms
- Run SEO campaigns with the objectives of maximizing our organic search results for all our products
- Define, supervise and monitor SEM and specifically PPC campaigns to be sure that our investment is relevant in terms of traffic, behavior and conversions
- Supervise social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram etc.
- Maintain the company website and manage content with the assistance of the in-house Artworker and Online Marketing Officer
- Understand trends and monitor the marketplace in order to implement approaches to ensure high competitiveness in communication
- Develop, establish and maintain all online and print (brochures, merchandising) tools and strategies to meet organization objectives
- Ensure Alpadia communications are consistent and qualitative in design and message, closely aligned with the company’s objectives as outlined in the Yearly Book of Communication
- Lead the development of all print (brochures, merchandising, stationery) communication tools in collaboration with team members.
- Manage a small team composed of an in-house Artworker and Online Marketing Officer, both based in Barcelona, Spain, as well as a network of freelancers and partners
- Coordinate content development and translations in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian through our established team of translators
- Collect testimonials, proofread, correct and improve existing content
- Coordinate the internal and external work force for promotional branded materials and all merchandising requirements (network of designers, photographers, suppliers, partners etc)
- Be able to build relationships, trouble-shoot and negotiate with suppliers across Europe to obtain the best quality/value ratio
- Be a flexible, problem-solving orientated individual with a great capacity to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Have strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to anticipate needs
- Defend Alpadia’s mission statement and protect their value proposal by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate the ability to both delegate and execute oneself, not afraid to take on a demanding yet rewarding role
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Experience in similar position for at least 5 years
- Comfortable working in both print and digital environments, understanding the technical languages used in both fields of communication
- Proven track record in both print and digital marketing with successful campaigns delivered in the fields of SEO/SEM, PPC and social media
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, MOZ) and strategical back-linking
- Creative and strong analytical skills with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and deliver real results!
- Proficient working on a Mac OS, using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Native/Fluent in English & French
- German is a plus
- A pragmatic person with a curious mind who believes in data but not only
- Passion for language, education & travel
- Language Education abroad experiences
- A hands-on leader who plays collective
- Ability to work within a team, as well as autonomously, not afraid to seek information and take initiative s
What we offer you
- The perfect momentum for joining a dynamic & growing company
- A job in an exciting industry which impacts people's future in a positive way
- A stimulating, dynamic, international and rewarding work environment with an office by the lake
- Autonomy at work and regular contact with incredible people all over the world
- Occasional travel around Europe
Contract: unlimited contract
Activity rate : 80%
Place of work: Montreux, Switzerland
Start date: to be discussed
Conditions : competitive ; depending on experience
You want to become an Alpadian? Prepare your résumé (word or PDF) and Apply in English here.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications fulfilling the criteria will be considered and only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.