Italian & Creative arts teachers
- Via del Cappelle1, Ascona, TI
ALPADIA Language Schools is specialized in organizing Summer Language Camps in Switzerland, France, Germany and the UK. We offer children and adolescents ideal study conditions, comfortable accommodation and different cultural and sports activities. Each destination is selected with care and each program is designed to harmoniously combine security, language learning, leisure and vacation.
Join ALPADIA’s teams to make this summer 2019 an unbelievable one! We are looking for motivated persons, who have a good feeling with kids and teenagers and who are looking for an enriching and educative experience.
- In the morning, teaching Italian to young students from 13 to 17 years old.
- Three times a week, organizing and supervising of creative art workshops (Art & Design, Theatre, Music, Dance)
- Supervising other activities and excursions organized by ALPADIA
- Supervising various theme evenings
- Experience or training in teaching Italian as a foreign language
- Experience or training in organizing and supervising of creative art workshops
- Experience in holiday camps or in similar structures
- Keen interest in sport
- First-aid certificate, qualification in child supervision, swimming certificate, etc. are a plus
We offer you:
- An unforgettable experience in a young and dynamic atmosphere
- An international working environment
- A first experience with Alpadia, which is present in 4 countries in Europe with 14 summer camps for teenagers
- Free entrance for all activities and excursions
Location of our course centre: Ascona (Switzerland)
Start dates: From the 29th, June 2019 to august 4th, 2019
- Accommodation on-site is compulsory and organised by ALPADIA
- If you are invited to an interview, please send us a copy of your 2019 criminal record beforehand.
How to apply:
Do you enjoy teamwork and working with children? Are you ready to get
involved and have a new, enriching experience? Send us your application (CV and cover letter).
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.