Senior Talent Partner
- 2 Shotwell St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Almanac’s mission is to democratize access to 21st century skills, insights, and tools so that no one is limited by knowledge in pursuit of their potential.
Through our own experiences, we’ve seen professionals at digital businesses waste too much time trying to find answers they can trust that help them do their jobs better. We believe this problem isn’t rooted in a lack of knowledge or expertise in the world, but in the deficiencies of tools we rely on to access, share, and improve how work gets done.
To make opportunity available to everyone, we’re building a knowledge platform that technology professionals can trust for documenting, distributing, and collaborating on how they work. We replace tools like Confluence and Google Docs to help individuals quickly access knowledge within and across companies that they can trust deeply.
We’ve been moving fast since we founded Almanac in January 2019. Since then, we’ve built and launched the initial version of our product to 30 customers, raised a $3M+ seed round from leading Silicon Valley investors, and grown our full-time team to 15 people.
That’s where you come in: we’re looking for a full-time Senior Talent Partner to develop and scale our talent acquisition function and strategy alongside our company's rapid growth.
As the pioneer of the function responsible for accelerating our team’s growth and development, we’re looking for a seasoned Recruiter that is passionate about building high-performing teams.
As the Senior Talent Partner , you will partner with all areas of the company to help build and support the organization. This will involve building and driving the entire talent acquisition process, owning our employer branding efforts, managing all talent acquisition systems and programs, and providing interview training and coaching to leaders throughout the organization. This position is a key role, reporting to the CEO, with the mission to identify, recruit and retain world-class talent.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the executive team to set and execute the long-term vision for key talent & culture initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated and impactful team.
- Build scalable processes and systems to attract, assess, recruit and onboard world-class talent.
- Implement structured interview training for interviewers and hiring managers and foster inclusive hiring practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish and enhance Almanac's employer brand.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making and support the company in scaling effectively and efficiently.
Experiences that will make you stand out:
- You’ve built talent programs from scratch (you can roll up your sleeves and “do” the work, while simultaneously leading the strategy)
- You’ve built an ever-evolving recruiting machine that leveraged innovative technology, smart sourcing techniques and followed a lean and consistent process
- You’ve built scalable people programs for a rapidly growing technology company (you understand the nuances and competitive nature)
- You’ve created and executed a metrics-driven, consultative service-oriented recruiting strategy for a growing organization
Skills that make you extraordinary:
- An uncompromising obsession with high-quality work
- An ability to think for yourself
- Willingness to be both an effective individual contributor and inspiring manager
- Versatility across people operations and talent acquisition
- A love of detailed, continuous feedback that makes the work better
- Desire to always move fast and prioritize speed over scope
- Hunger to build a world-changing product
At Almanac, we:
- Are fundamental optimists who believe we’re still only at the start of the digital age.
- Go to extraordinary lengths to distinguish ourselves through world-class work.
- Prioritize quality over speed, and speed over scope.
- Desire working with deeply kind, mission-driven people.
- Strive to make the complex simple.
- Use first principles to debate ideas, test assumptions, and make decisions.
- Seek the truth by putting data above opinions.
- Assume good intent and give tactical feedback to help each other get better.
- Hold no ego—when our customers win, we all win.
As a company, we are seriously committed to your professional development and growth:
- You will set your own monthly goals aligned with our ambitious strategy
- You will have our collective support in achieving major wins—and personal coaching from your manager
- You will be able to request and manage your own budget
- You will be encouraged to take risks, try new things, and be creative with your work
- You will have many opportunities to exchange and engage in feedback
- You will be offered continual chances to stretch yourself and raise your own bar
- You will be rewarded for achieving excellence and mastery