Senior Full Stack Engineer
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Who are we?
Ally is a Strategic Goal-Planning & Execution Management software that enables businesses like Slack, Remitly, Plaid, Teleperformance, and UrbanClap to operate with the organizational alignment, agility, focus and transparency they need to match the fast pace needs of their evolving markets. Ally is based on the OKR framework which is an operating model for running agile teams/businesses and that has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders. It is used by hundreds of organizations of all sizes including Slack, Plaid, Remitly, Teleperformance, KPMG, and UrbanClap.
Our team is fuelled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the businesses and teams achieve amazing results. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
As Senior Full Stack Software Engineer in our Seattle-based team, you be involved in every aspect of Ally, from design to deployment and help build, evolve, and support the product. You will work closely customers, multiple internal teams including our founder, and make a big impact on the product and customers.
What will you do?
- Get involved in every aspect of Ally, from design to deployment and help build, evolve, and support the product.
- Ship high-quality software with a tight-knit engineering team including our top-notch team in India
- Interact with business and IT leaders at the customer-side to address technical/product issues, define and implement short-term and long-term solutions
- Quickly develop solutions and continuously deliver software with automated unit/integration tests
- Be part of the early team and gain exposure to everything it takes to rapidly scale a well-funded software startup
Is this you?
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in developing and supporting enterprise-grade, user-facing web and mobile applications
- Strong expertise in building backend services and APIs using Ruby on Rails and Node JS
- Strong expertise with relational databases and SQL, as well as NoSQL databases such as Google Firestore.
- Operational experience with web-scale infrastructure on Public cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
- Enjoys directly working with customers
- Demonstrating flexibility and efficiency while working with remote teams
- Keen eye for UX that optimizes the customer journey
- Working knowledge of shell scripting and continuous integration
- Strong programming fundamentals and the ability to produce high-quality code
- Comfort with dynamic start-up environments where change is constant and there is a need to be largely self-guided with complex problems
- Attention to detail and a high degree of individual ownership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Ally has a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, constant strive for excellence and unstoppable drive for results
- A supportive environment where you will be surrounded by colleagues committed to helping each other learn, grow and have fun
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision
- We are funded by some of the best known VCs and are experiencing hyper growth
Ally is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.