Director of Marketing
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Who are we?
Ally is a Strategic Goal-Planning & Execution Management software that enables businesses like Slack, Remitly, Plaid, Teleperformance, and UrbanClap to operate with the organizational alignment, agility, focus and transparency they need to match the fast pace needs of their evolving markets. Ally is based on the OKR framework which is an operating model for running agile teams/businesses and that has been made famous by Google and other industry leaders. It is used by hundreds of organizations of all sizes including Slack, Plaid, Remitly, Teleperformance, KPMG, and UrbanClap.
Our team is fuelled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the businesses and teams achieve amazing results. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
As Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and execution of Ally's marketing and demand generation initiatives. Start as the team of one, but eventually grow and lead your team to keep up with what our company growth requires.
What will you do?
- Create and refine individual and group buyer personas for our prospective customers
- Identify logical segments of the market, based on data, to develop and deploy awareness campaigns
- Identify appropriate channels that track the customer journey cycle and help implement workflow automation
- Ensure digital and email activities are trackable, following prospects through their buyer journey, from initial engagement through close
- Use data to create lead scoring from our activities, optimize marketing mix and messaging
- Gain, maintain and proliferate an intimate knowledge of our buyers and their most pressing challenges, through market analysis, research and direct buyer/influencer interaction
- Optimize SEO, SEM, and content strategy for our website, blog, forum, bots, and webinars to drive additional lead generation activities through online channels
- Build and maintain lead nurture campaigns
- Select and solidify relationships with current customers and agencies who can assist with referral marketing campaigns
- Organize events with a focus on lead generation
- Evaluate, make recommendations, and implement various tools for our marketing technology stack
- Develop systems to measure the success of penetrating our target accounts, build and manage dashboards/leverage marketing tech stack to make strategic recommendations to the team
Is this you?
- 5+ years marketing or equivalent experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in Demand Generation driving B2B SaaS marketing activities (preferably at a high-growth startup)
- 1+ years experience leading a marketing team
- Experience with early-stage startup and know what it takes to build the marketing strategy and tactics from the ground up
- You possess a deep understanding of inbound and outbound marketing methodologies – specifically as relates to large-enterprise and mid-market segments
- You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and have a “no-task-is-too-small” attitude
- You're an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success
- You are metrics-driven and results-oriented; you rationalize your decisions based on data
- You can organize and present your thoughts and materials in a concise and clear way
- You plan and prioritize effectively and focus on key issues at hand
- You follow-through on commitments; you live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost
- You are an excellent listener and welcome feedback from your teammates
- You are a consummate learner; you're insatiably curious and keep current on the latest within your area of expertise, but also hungry to learn and develop new skills
- Ally has a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, constant strive for excellence and unstoppable drive for results
- A supportive environment where you will be surrounded by colleagues committed to helping each other learn, grow and have fun
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, and vision
- We are funded by some of the best known VCs and are experiencing hyper growth
Ally is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.