Head of Engineering (MEAN Stack)
- J P Nagar Main Rd, Jayprakash Nagar, Padmaraj Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580030, India
Client is one of the few (probably the only one in India) companies in the world working on a custom-built platform to deliver quality content efficiently at a competitive cost. With expertise in the field of content creation, it partners with 200+ Indian and international brands like L’Oréal, Amazon, Edgeverve, Myntra, Housing.com, RBS, MakeMyTrip, etc. Customer satisfaction and partnering with the client is at the core of the company’s values.
- A MEAN stack leader
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate superior technology skills with deep understanding of technologies like NodeJS, Angular and databased like MongoDB. The candidate will demonstrate
- The candidate will be able to prove expertise in MEAN stack architecture technologies and data modelling for scalability.
- Extensive understanding of tech trends, within the company and general market patterns
- Degree in computer science, MBA preferred
- Min. 8 years of experience in a core technology role with business interfacing roles
- In-depth understanding of online technologies, full stack development, testing in addition to machine learning, big data, MEAN stack and Python/associated skills, cloud and IT infrastructure
- Extensive industry knowledge with deep understanding of technology trends
- Strong problem solving skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail and process oriented with the skills to present using data