Allstate Licensed Sales Professional
- Lafayette, IN, USA
Make a difference in people’s lives by helping protect what matters most. As an Allstate Licensed Sales Professional, you can connect customers with insurance that will best protect them in their time of need. Allstate has put people in good hands for nearly 85 years. In a local Allstate agency, you can thrive in a fast-paced environment with unlimited income potential.
- Meet high-volume sales goals by quoting leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing and lead databases
- Cold-call prospective Allstate customers
- Cross-sell additional Allstate products to existing client households
- Conduct policy reviews, process payments and report claims as needed
- Positive attitude with a willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Ability to create relationships and build trust
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Sales experience is a plus
- Must obtain a property and casualty insurance license.
- An insurance license is not required to apply or interview.
- Base + uncapped commission established by Allstate agent
- Allstate provides hands-on sales training