Veterinary Technician Externship
Gentle Care Animal Hospital was created to offer a wide range of veterinary services: preventive care, wellness exams, internal medicine, pet surgery, and dental care. In addition to customary services, Gentle Care offers a blend of traditional and integrative veterinary medicine to meet the need of every patient and owner. We see not only dogs and cats but small mammals, birds and reptiles as well.
Gentle Care also offers both medical and general pet boarding exclusively to their current clients. Dr. Ermeling’s vision was not limited to excellence in the care of pets: the Gentle Care owner education program was designed to support every pet owner through all the stages of their pets’ lives.
To learn more about us click here.
We’re looking for:
- Active Veterinary Technician Students
- Compassionate, Team Player and Strong Communicator
- Students looking to enhance their education through real world experiences
- Must be in an active Veterinary Technician Program from an AVMA Accredited Institution.
We offer our Veterinary Student Externs:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Externship Hours/Stipend Opportunities for Technician Students
- Future Employment Opportunity Preferences
- Peer Coaching – DVM’s and other experienced Technicians
- 1:1 Mentorship and Guidance
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin